The Special Projects Team
1. The Special Projects team is a part of the Strategy Function and will be mentored by variousleaders across the company, to contribute to the growth of the company.
Skills and Requirements:
1. 3-6 years experience working in a startup or high impact teams across companies.
2. B.Tech/ B.E. or an MBA from a Premier Institute (IITs, NITs, IIMs, ISB,NITIE, SP Jain etc) . Post MBA work Ex is not a compulsion.
3. The candidate should demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
4. The candidate should have good communication skills, collaborate and build strong relationshipswith customers and internal stake holders.
5. The candidate should have demonstrated strong project management skills in previous
experiences with strong presentation skills.
6. Experience in Supply Chain/Warehouse Management/SaaS will be a Plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Unicommerce eSolutions Pvt. Ltd.
Unicommerce is one of the largest eCommerce technology solution providers in India, and is currently used to manage almost 20% of overall Indian eCommerce transactions (More than 120 Mn transactions amounting to $US 1.5 Bn GMV).
Unicommerce supports 10,000+ global retail brands to manage end to end warehouse operations and can be seamlessly integrated with any of the leading ERPs (SAP, Oracle, Navision etc.).
1. Advanced Warehouse management system (handheld, FIFO picking, cycle count etc. supported).
2. Multi channel online order and inventory management, which can be easily integrated with any of the leading ERPs.
3. Omni channel solution to manage store delivery of online orders.
4. Vendor panels for stock management across suppliers.
1. Be part of a profitable startup on its way to becoming the first ecommerce focused SAAS unicorn of the country.
2. We are already one of the largest e-commerce focused technology platform in India and Middle East which has been used by 10,000+ clients and services almost 20% of overall India's e-commerce market.
3. Work in a fast paced environment, which offers end to end ownership and flexibility by being completely output driven.
4. Steep learning curve through in depth understanding of e-commerce industry along with ability to learn from leaders having significant years of experience in Enterprise sales across large firms such as LogMeIn, Knowlarity, A.T. Kearney, Oracle , Akamai etc.
Contact Company:Unicommerce eSolutions Pvt. Ltd.